Sunday 16 October 2011
Well, I had a day off today, Sally took me to a Three Day Event, well maybe it was a one day Event, but whatever it was great fun and afterwards I bought some new jodhpurs as mine are falling to bits. So I flew no birds and did little at home, it was very good for me. I did take Mollie out when we got back and she was somewhat hairy to ride I have to say, never mind, I stayed on and my new jods were great. Oh and on looking at my photos of people jumping, I don't think the pro's have anything to worry about!


If you look to the side there is a new newsletter on the website, I have also done a slideshow which is on YouTube, with a link on the side and finally I have decided to publish a book on-line, see the link and click on it if you are interested.

So we start with the Mozart book, which I will, or to be more accurate Linda will put on the website a Chapter at a time, she has done a great job with the page, I hope you like the book, please tell others if you do.

1 comments:

sue hyde said...

am loving the mozart story, can't wait for next instalment.

Hello

I have to say that keeping a weblog can at times become compulsive and at other times a chore. Sometimes I am berrated for not keeping it up and sometimes I get wonderful comments from people who follow the news of the Centre.

It is fun to share the daily goings on here, some good and some bad, some funny and some sad, but all a part of our daily lives.
And as I said before its a pretty cool to be here and it is a great place to visit, you should try coming and watching the birds and meeting the staff and of course the dogs.

Blog Archive

An interesting video on Lead

An interesting video on Lead

I find it staggering that people who want to hunt don't see the value in changing their ammunition from lead to a safer product. We have stopped using lead in petrol, in paint, in our water pipes, but they still want to use lead - ah well, apparently eating it not only kills birds but leads to reduced intelligence in humans......................

NO ONE is asking you to stop legal and genuine hunting, they are just asking you to change your ammunition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHZGQ8i8AwI

HC

Website counter

Followers